Golden Triangle with Pushkar
"Experience the best of northern India with this 8-day Golden Triangle and Pushkar tour, starting and ending in Delhi. You'll visit the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra, the historic Fatehpur Sikri, the vibrant city of Jaipur, and the holy town of Pushkar. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to see some of India's most famous landmarks and immerse yourself in the local culture."
Day 01: Delhi
- Day 01: Arrive Delhi (By Flight)
- On your arrival in Delhi, you will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra (By Surface, approx. 4 hrs.)
- Guests will be driven towards Agra.
- On arrival, check-in at hotel
Agra was once the capital of Mughal Empire. Since Shah Jahan could not stay in the land after the death of his beloved wife, he shifted the capital to Delhi. Agra is located on the western banks of the river, Yamuna. In the visit of Agra, you will be taken to one of the wonders of world, Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. The Taj Mahal is known as the symbol of love and devotion of the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan to Mumtaz Mahal.
TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS.
- You next stop will be Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a large 16th-century fortress of red sandstone located on the Yamuna River in the historic city of Agra. It was established by the Mughal emperor Akbar and, in its capacity as both a military base and a royal residence, served as the seat of government when
- Later come back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Agra – Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (By Surface, approx. 6 hrs.)
- Morning depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute.
A unique blend of architectural excellence, as well as religious beliefs - sums up Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was founded in 16th century by Mughal Emperor Akbar. It is essentially a fortified city built by the king and had been the capital of his Empire for fifteen years. Now a UNESCO world heritage site and a famous tourist attraction, it is a fine example of Mughal ar chitecture. Fatehpur Sikri is home to Jodha Bai's palace, Jama Mosque, Buland Darwaza, and a Tomb of Salim Chisti among many other famous monuments, each of which, is an integral part of the Indian heritage.
- After the visit of Fatehpur Sikri, proceed towards Jaipur by surface.
- On arrival, check-in at hotel. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. Jaipur is known as the Pink City and on arrival visitors will immediately understand the reasoning behind the name. Every building within the walled historic centre is painted a terracotta “pink” colour and there are few exceptions to this uniformly colour scheme.
- Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 04 : Jaipur
- Today morning get ready for the sightseeing tour of the Pink City. Amber Palace aka Amber Fort was constructed in 1592 AD by Raja Man Singh, the Rajput commander of Akbar's army. Later it was expanded and renovated by Raj Jai Sigh I. Situated at a distance of 11 kms from the city; it carries the pride of Jaipur. The major attraction is the Elephant Ride, all the way up to the Fort entrance.
- Proceed towards Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
Hawa Mahal – Also known as Palace of Winds, Hawa Mahal is located in the heart of the beautiful Pink City of Jaipur in Rajasthan, is one of the most famous tourist attractions and a prominent landmark of the city that is renowned for its rich cultural and architectural history.
Jantar Mantar - The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The monument was completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Jaipur – Pushkar - Jaipur (By Surface, approx. 4 hrs. one-way)
- After breakfast, depart for day excursion to Pushkar by surface. Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe.
- Visit Brahma temple, a rare religious site that is dedicated to the lord of creation, Lord Brahma. The reason behind it being rare is that the temple is amongst the very few existing temples of Lord Brahma. It is also known as the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir. Later proceed towards Pushkar Lake and visit the Rose Garden.
- Later come back to your hotel in Jaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Jaipur – Delhi (By Surface, approx. 6 hrs.)
Morning depart for Delhi by surface.
On arrival, check-in at hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Delhi
- Visit Old Delhi, Raj Ghat, Red Fort –The residence of the fifth Mughal dynasty for nearly 200yrs (1639-1854) decided to shift his capital from Agra to Delhi12th May 1639 built by Emperor Shahjahan and designed by Ustad Ahmed Lahori a combination of Indo- Islamic and Mughal architecture. Humayun Tomb-The tomb was commissioned by Humayuns first wife and chief consort (1565-72) Mirak Mirja and Sayyid Muhammad. In 1993 the monument listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Qutab Minar-The five superposed tapering minaret (240 ft.) founder of Delhi first Sultanate Qutab Bin Aibak in 1192.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Leave Delhi (By Flight)
- In time transfer to airport to board flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation based on double/twin sharing base category rooms on bed and breakfast & Dinner basis for a total of 07 Nights.
- Flight Ticket rate ( rates may differ on selected days)
- All transportation services by using A/C Vehicle as per Group size
- Services of English Speaking Guide.
- Meeting and Assistance on arrival and departure by our company representative.
- Complimentary Water Bottle, Wafers and Juice.
- All applicable current government taxes.
- Monument fees as per itinerary
- Tonga ride in Agra
- Jeep Safari at Amar Fort Jaipur
- Wifi during the tour
- Kalbeliya Dance in Pushkar
- Heritage walk tour in Agra
- Any expenses of personal nature, for eg. Tip, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any train fare.
- Any meals (Lunch & Dinner) other than breakfast unless specified.
- Any other expenses/services not mentioned in the above quote.
Get In Touch For Further Clarifications On This Package